IITA recruitment 2023/2024 application form is out. IITA job application portal www.jobs.iita.org, requirements, vacant positions, how to apply, starting/closing date, success tips and other important information is available on this page.
Therefore if you would like to apply for the ongoing International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) recruitment it should be within the stipulated period.
Table of Contents
- Careers IITA Recruitment
- Is IITA Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
- IITA Recruitment Requirements 2023
- How to Apply for IITA Recruitment 2023
- Latest IITA Job Vacancies 2023
- www.jobs.iita.org IITA Recruitment Portal 2023
Careers IITA Recruitment
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a non-profit agricultural research-for-development (R4D) organization, and a member of the CGIAR Consortium.We thank you for your interest in IITA and invite you to explore many exciting and diverse career opportunities in a work environment that enables you to be the best you can, advancing your professional and personal growth in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment.
Join a vibrant team that is committed to facilitating agricultural solutions for hunger, poverty, and natural resource degradation throughout the tropics.IITA is an equal opportunity employer and consideration for employment is given to qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national/ethnic origin or social status.
Please view our current job openings below. Click on the position that suits your profile and fill in the application form.
Note that the job vacancies available is both internal and external.
Is IITA Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
IITA application form 2023 is out. Visit the application portal www.jobs.iita.org to see vacant positions, opening and closing date.
To aid you through the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture recruitment process, we’ve highlighted a comprehensive step on how to submit an application on IITA job portal.
Gaining employment into International Institute of Tropical Agriculture is quite simple but only when you adhere to the job requirements.
For 2023, below are IITA recruitment requirements which serves as a bench mark for selecting successful applicants.
IITA Recruitment Requirements 2023
- Applicant must be a Nigerian with valid means of identification
- Candidate applying should have O’level with the minimum requirement of five (5) credits
- Applicants are to write and submit a compelling cover letter
- Applicant should provide a detailed CV that portrays him/her in absence
- Those applying for consultancy should have Master’s degree in environment or social science related field
- Having a PhD in any these field is an added advantage Companies applying for constancy must have their profile and jobs done intact
- Applicant of this job should have at least five (5) years of working experience in the field he or she is applying for
- Applicant should have excellent communication skills
- He or she should be able to express self verbally and other wise
- Candidate applying should be able to work with or less supervision
- Applicant should be able to comport and remain focus in pressure
These are the main thing you should look out for before submitting an application for IITA recruitment. Further details concerning the requirements are stated on the application portal.
How to Apply for IITA Recruitment 2023
International Institute of Tropical Agriculture application is done online at the www.jobs.iita.org. To apply for IITA job vacancies, follow the steps below.
- First go to the application portal www.jobs.iita.org
- Select position under advertisement title
- Then click on details to read the application guidelines
- After that click on apply
- Fill in required information to the best of your knowledge
- Upload your credentials according to the stipulated sizes
- Proofread your application
- Then submit
Ensure you have good internet connectivity before you begin filling IITA job application form online, this is to avoid issues or mistakenly submitting before completion.
- Before you start filling the application form, first read through the instructions
- Ensure you do not submit your application more than once
- Upload your credential according to the required size
- Do everything possible to submit your application before 25/02/2023
- Do not make payment to anyone regarding IITA recruitment
IITA Recruitment Form
International Institute of Tropical Agriculture recruitment form is out, visit www.jobs.iita.org to download and fill the application form.
IITA Recruitment Ibadan, Kano, Damaturu
The vacant positions for International Institute of Tropical Agriculture recruitment 2023 include work stations at Ibadan, Kano and Damaturu.
If this falls under the work stations you would like to work then proceed to IITA job application portal now to submit form.
Latest IITA Job Vacancies 2023
International Institute of Tropical Agriculture is conducting recruitment exercise to fix in suitable qualified persons in the vacant positions below.
- Environmental and Social Safeguards
- Consultancy Services
- Research Supervisor
- Accounting Officers
- Nutrition Officer
- Youth-led Enterprise Development and Gender Officer
- Soil Microbiologist
- Senior Scientist, Gender and Social Inclusion Specialist
www.jobs.iita.org IITA Recruitment Portal 2023
IITA recruitment portal is www.jobs.iita.org, prospective applicants are to visit this website to submit an application for the ongoing recruitment exercise.
IITA recruitment portal would never request you to make payment in regards to filling the online application form, so aware of imposters.